Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Apple Ipads in School

I think its incredible making Burlington High School change to a one-to-one school and using apple ipad 2's. However my view on this change isn't all positive. I feel as though some students may not want or cant handle this change. Kids loose and break things all the time an Ipad isn't like a phone if you drop it it is fine, an ipad is much more delicate and fragile. My question is what would happen if one is stolen or lost does that student have to pay for it in full? Also what if students dont like the ipads would we be allowed to bring in our laptops and use those instead? There are many questions running through my mind towards this topic but i feel preparing us for the outside world with this change is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment