Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

My Picture Tour

Heres my 9 Picture Tour !

This is the chaos I have to deal with in the morning trying to get to school.

Homeroom for the first 10 minutes of school before 1st period.


"A" street as it's called is my route to and from almost all my classes.

I have to carry around these books all day, and every day.

My favorite time of my day. I spend my study period in this field study helping out with the younger kids.

I can't make it through the day without my license, ipod, car keys and of course my phone. 

Lunch inside or out is when I socialize with my friends and rush to finish homework for my last 2 classes.

2:00 is when school gets out and once again another day finished.

After school my time is spent playing either lacrosse, soccer or running track and field on this beautiful new field.

No comments:

Post a Comment